Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everyone Needs A Fashion Alter Ego Like Jem!

Photobucket (image found online) Thank goodness for Hub, my daughter Monet and I have been enjoying the re-aired episodes of "Jem and the Holograms"...great bonding time and a chance to share my love of fashion and clothing with her in a way she is able to understand! I often think that I have to thank the show's creators for influencing me at a young age to love fun, fearless fashions, and pop music, but it also showed me that I can also be an eclectic dresser! Many women become stuck in the same look, but I think it is so important to find the "Jem to your Jerrica" and have a little fun with your wardrobe! This can be accomplished by just adding a few fun pieces (maybe adding tops that are a fun color/print that can be easily added to your already existing wardrobe, or a few amazing accessories) allowing you to add a little "glamor and glitter, fashion and fame" (from Jem theme song) without needing a closet overhaul! Its an easy way to add a little pizazz to your personal style!

No comments:

Post a Comment